Sunday, December 17, 2006

Does she look sick to you?

Nope, malinda didnt look sick to me either...until we got home, took naps and Malinda proceeded to puke up applesauce, canned fruit, and milk all over herself, Dale, and my couch..thus necessitating a complete laundry load of puke things, me tearing apart the couch to clean it all up and giving the kid with puke in her hair, a bath...

Then 3 hours later right before bed, Malinda puked all in her bed, on her arms, which then meant another load of laundry, clean up, and de-puking of the bedroom...She seems OK today...Depending on what happens here in the next 2 hours or so, either Owen and I will be going somewhere with his Auntie Vanessa or she may be coming over here to play with everyone...

I think I have an ear infection and strep, but since I need to fix my ouchie tooth tomorrow, Dr appt may have to wait till Tuesday!
Mail me!