Monday, February 27, 2006

work an other assorted items

Thanks to Ryan for the "sort of smokin'" (dont sue me) comment today. honestly the funniest thing I've heard (out of someone over the age of 2) lately

Today the guy who has been Mr A-#1 assmunch "fired himself" today. I'm quite glad of this as now I don't have to listen to his endless comments about how many abortions he's paid for or how many chicks he has hooked up with etc...etc...

So whoopie for me. I do have a knack to outlast people I work with who generally don't deserve to occupy civilized space.

This week we are taking owen to the pediatric hematolgist on Thursday for more blood tests to see if he has this blood syndrome or not..I need my blood tested (friday) for my protime (which was low again last time). I also have to try and clean the basement library at some point because, #1 the books are getting out of hand, #2 I have about 50 books to imput into my book log, #3 I have about 10 things to ship out from ebay #4 nothing is organized anymore and I cant find book #1 in the Sookie Stackhouse series goddamnit.
Mail me!