Tuesday, February 21, 2006

craptacular

I got caught using the internet at work so no more blogging for me at work. bah. Owen has a blood disorder (maybe?) we have to go see a pediatric hemalogist at Children's next week. He is scheduled for Adnoid Surgery on the 10th, but that seems up in the air now that he may have a bleeding disorder (possibly inherited from me.)

Yesterday dale and I were nauseus and crappy and felt horrible, I went to work today and dale stayed home. I know he must have been sick because he cleaned this whole house (garbage, laundry, dishes, kitchen) for me...?!

This week I am run down from being sick and not eating yesterday, so we plan on taking it easy and watching the olympics. This past weekend we went to the Zoo Sunday (nice and warm in the MOnkey House and the Bird House) and saturday we went to the dentist (no caveties for either of us). This weekend, trip to the Vet with Zazi and maybe more zoo on Sunday?
Mail me!