Thursday, February 16, 2006

So I have a rash! I had to go to the dermatologist yesterday because for around the last few months or so it burns around my eyes when I tear up or put in my contacts and it is kind of red and pimple-y (although I learned yesterday they aren’t pimples). I guess this is a rash that generally they see around peoples mouths (yuck). Good news is I rub a lotion on it 2x a day and it should clear up in 2 weeks, goodie.

Also I was at the gas station this AM (as you can see by below pictures) and the local ABC station was filming a spot on…wait for it…that it snowed (really!) and that when it snows cars need to use windshield washer fluid to see (cue reporter with bottle of the blue stuff). This is emmy award winning stuff right here.

Last night I had to work late, it snowed so I didn’t get home till like 9:40, quickly watched last weeks ER on tape and hit the sack.

Today it was snowing so we ordered a pizza @ 10:54, it did not arrive until 1:47. We did not accept the pizza and are now boycotting Papa John’s. It took me exactly 3 minutes to get from my parking lot to Papa John’s-no excuse that I had to eat Taco Bell when I was thinking Papa Johns. Rat Bastards.
Mail me!