Thursday, January 12, 2006

wELCOME hOME!

Hello,

I’m back from Mexico. I plan on posting pictures as soon as I get time. Robin had a nice wedding, it stopped raining long enough for them to get hitched : )

The weather wasn’t too hot, it was actually quite cool a few days…wish I would have brought another sweater!

The best part was snorkeling (which I had never done) in the Ocean. Our guide Jesus, was amazing. I got some pictures, sadly they are with a disposable and I don’t have them back or on CD…

We also cave dived, and did a cenote (or sinkhole). That was very nice.

Dale and I did shopping in Playa del Carmen, and did a bit of lounging around the pool in hammocks. Thankfully I got a bit of a tan/sunburn on my face so I didn’t have to wear any make up for the wedding.

I’m a bit sick digestive wise, although I didn’t drink the H20..no idea where I got this from. We didn’t get to any of the ruins, it was a very long bus ride to get there for any of them (although we could have gone to Tulum, which is the only Mayan ruin on the seashore, but there just wasn’t time!).

Now that we are back I spent Wed doing Laundry in the morning before work, unpacking, buying milk and cleaning up a bit. The house suddenly seems infested with cat hair so I need to vac the house as soon as I can get to it, most likely Friday.


Mail me!