Tuesday, January 17, 2006

sad news :(

We got some sad news last night, Dale’s grandma (his dad’s mom) has lesions on her brain (which is not good at all) and they have to move her to hospice care pretty much immediately. Its not really clear right now how long she will have but the aunts and uncles are getting the wheels in motion, so needless to say, It was pretty sad at the house last night.

I also watched “Being John Malkovich,” last night. That is one crazy movie!

I guess when I booked the birthday party for Owen somehow it got screwed up and it’s booked for today? The store called me asking where I was. The manager said I could change it online, of course, I can’t now I’m stuck in voice mail hell trying to get a live person on the line. This is great, I don’t need this hell today, I really don’t have the patience. I said kids birthday parties make me way too stressed out. They may end up chanrging for the party today, I will be disputing that charge.

Carrie won the trip to the superbowl ? I still get $750.00 and a small trip.
Mail me!