Monday, January 16, 2006

This weekend we changed the girls cribs into their “toddler beds.” The girls were doing acrobatics getting in and out of the cribs. It was a bad day for napping as they refused in the beds, and ended up falling asleep downstairs like 3:30 (very late for them). This threw the whole day out of wack, but they went to bed without argument at 7pm. Owen didn’t do so well, he is cranky and crabby and still has a cold.

Saturday we went to Grandma’s house, Malinda ate a green crayon.

Friday nite I had my twins meeting, chatted with Erin etc….

The girls slept all nite in their big girl beds, and only woke up when we came in to get them, Owen slept till 5:15. I finished reading a trilogy by Anne Perry “Daughter of the blood” etc…, it was super good.

Today I have Yoga, cleaning the kitchen, possibly vacuuming the laundry room (it flooded on Saturday)-we have the dehumidifier running to pull all the moisture out of the walls…
Mail me!