Friday, January 20, 2006

friday

This has been a very long week worth of dealing with (as my coworker Niakia calls ‘um) SSP’s (or) “Special, Special, People.” SSP’s are just people that are really Human Garbage/Waste of Space people. The biggest morons we deal with daily are the SSP’s.

It makes for some very long and frustrating days listening to people give excuses why its totally not their fault they ran up a 10k credit card debt and “haven’t had the money to pay-for 4 years.”

Mya and Malinda decided to get up at 3:30 AM yesterday for Grandma and didn’t want to sleep. Mya and Malinda passed out in the car on the way home. Then they were really mad when I woke them up to go to Grandma’s house for the night. Then Mya realized where she was and spent time running after my dad outside and riding their bikes.

Last Nite watched “Sky High” from Netflix (very good.)

Today found out that I only have a total of 13 hours of vacation, for the year! And I have used 8 hours. I emailed my boss asking WTF as I can not survive on 5 hours for the next 11 months. No way. I can’t work this job if that’s the only vacation I get.

Hope you feel better Gage!
Mail me!