Thursday, January 26, 2006

We are almost recovered from the 2nd birthday party at Chuck E Cheese’s on Tuesday. The mom of the birthday girl (who turned 3) invited the whole class-I think there were 12 kids there (including the girls). The party started at 6pm, however the mom didn’t have the food brought out till 7pm-result, 12 very hungry kids and about the same number of hungry adults. My kids were pretty good, running around, putting tokens in everything, getting tickets….but by about 7:15 they were getting cranky.

Malinda had a potty accident and wet her pants, got dale full of pee-had to change her clothes and his! I wanted to leave then, but the mom placed cake (chocolate) in front of the kids…so we had to let them eat it (thus amping them up). After all this she wanted to open the GIFTS (and its like 7:45!). I said we really had to leave, its ok if we don’t sit there an watch a overtired 3 year old open gifts!

The kids were cranked up to the hilt on sugar so didn’t want to go to bed. It was about 9:15 before I think they actually fell asleep.

The next morning we woke them up at 5:30 like normal, Mya said, “I am very very tired!”

Owen slept @ my folks house, my dad and brother didn’t see the need to change his diaper at all before bed, so he woke up in a diaper he had been in since maybe 4pm the day before, and soaking wet.

He learned a new skill, he knows how to wave “bye bye.” He weighs 22 ½ lbs and is in the 50% for weight. For height he is in the 95%, and Dr. Biebel thinks he will be very tall. (He is only about ½ inch shorter than the girls.)

Last night was my late nite. I came home to watch Veronica Mars (ok ep.) and go to sleep. Today I plan on hitting the gym, making dinner, watching ER, and going to bed.
Mail me!