Thursday, March 24, 2005

More discussions with mark

We've been debating journalistic integrity/responsibility vs personal integrity/responsibility for the last hour. I guess where I come down on, after an afternoon of ranting, raving, sobbing, feeling alternating guilt and justification feelings I'm going to go with mark on the fact that if you consider my blog as a news reporting source (albet all the news is about/by/from me) than I have the right (and he got all 1st ammendmenty...whatever mark!) to spout off about whatever I wish-that being said, I have to deal with the fallout personally, whereas Dan Rather or your friendly neighborhood newspaper reporter or radio guy has an editor or a president or a station manager to run interference for them, whereas I, do not.

the best way I can apologise is to quote Shakespere, "A midsummer nights dream" Act V

PUCK: If we shadows have offended,Think but this, and all is mended,That you have but slumber'd hereWhile these visions did appear.And this weak and idle theme,No more yielding but a dream,Gentles, do not reprehend:if you pardon, we will mend:And, as I am an honest Puck,If we have unearned luckNow to 'scape the serpent's tongue,We will make amends ere long;Else the Puck a liar call;So, good night unto you all.Give me your hands, if we be friends,And Robin shall restore amends.
Mail me!