Thursday, March 31, 2005

Earache, my eye.

If you get the subtle Cheech and Chong reference, a cookie for you. I have a scorching case of pink eye in my eyes. I am red and puffy, dripping this horrible yellow discharge. On the plus side the pink eye has made my eyes green vs their normal hazel. I also have an ear infection?! Apparantly my right ear is "red". Now my ear doesnt hurt and I feel fine...so I guess everyone in the family has an ear infection (dale owen, me, maybe the girls, but who knows!) what the hell? According to my Dr. the reason I am not drying up is the type of BC pills I'm taking, great. Its been 2 weeks of no nursing and I see no difference other than being in horrible pain. He also says the combination of those hormones (that cause you to produce milk) and the BC hormones have made me a raving hormonal maniac (my terminology) so as soon as I stop with one or quit making milk I should be better, yippie.

I fell asleep on the couch last night at 7pm...woke up with Owen at 10:30pm, Dale went to bed. I guess he thinks there are little housecleaning fairies in our house that wash the bottles, make the formula and make up owens bottles for daycare the next day & load the dishwasher, do the laundry and make sure I get a shower at night.

Oddly enough when he let me sleep these little fairies must have taken the night off because, none of that got done while I was asleep-odd?

All of that got done at 11pm last night and then Mya woke up and screamed herself to sleep for an hour and half after diaper change and 30 min of cuddling with mommy.

Owen however is not poopy anymore and was very happy when we woke up this morning at 5am. Grandma has the girls today. I have to return my breast pump to WMH after work and pick up Owen.

My parents should be in florida by now with the band, Good Luck at Disney!

IPOD tunes of the day: Hands Down-Dashboard Confessional, I will Love you-Fisher, Pink Moon-Nick Drake, & Roses-Outkast.
Mail me!