Wednesday, December 08, 2004

PART 2

So after hauling my incredibly sore and unhappy kid (who now has no socks on) to the car I call my Mom and ask if we can just eat dinner there. Malinda was going to need a bath and I cant really bend anymore to do it very well plus it was way late and I had no time to make dinner for her and Dale wasnt going to be home....Malinda was upset pretty much the rest of the night because her bum hurt her pretty bad and she was just mad. We went home eventually, read some books and to bed.

I worked on my scrapbook, watched Pirates of the Caribean for kicks and went to bed. Thankfully this AM Malinda was feeling much better and looked pretty cute in her new Minnie Mouse overalls and bright red shoes.

Today I plan on taking Mya home and eating potatoes and veggies for dinner, watching "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" and going to bed.
Mail me!