Wednesday, December 22, 2004

LAST DAY AT WORK :)

Planning on leaving as soon as I can today....I am tired. Contractions all last night which kept waking me up. Strangly I am not getting up to pee as much as "they" say you do. My guess is after the twins (up every 15 min) my body has no problem with the extra pee?

Last night was a treat for us as Dale was home on a Tuesday (no more MW) so Malinda had fun having her bath (which I usually can't do on my own) and playing with Dad. She ate a really large dinner.

Once again I'm on a rampage about Juice at daycare (they keep giving her juice 2x a day which = really messy poops) and about the handicapped space.

So for the past 2-3 weeks (since it got really cold) parents are just parking in the ONE handicapped space at daycare to "run in real quick" and pick up the kids. Do they have stickers or passes, oh hell no. Its totally making me insane. Now would I like to be able to park RIGHT next to the door so I can hussle the kids in and out, yes, yes I would. But if my sad sack, pregnant ass can park way down the row and pick up my kids so can your fat ass. Every time I see someone park there I make the center director (who really hates people who do this as much as I do) go out and yell at the parents. I am about THIS close to calling the cops on this one lady who parks there for like 30 min while she chats with her friend that works there. I had to wait 10 min for a parking spot yesterday and this bitch pulls in, sees me waiting so she parks in the handicapped spot. I overheard Gina yelling at her and she said "whats the big deal, I was in and out in 5 min?" I am tempted to ask my dr for a parking sticker and park my car right behind her to proove a point. "This is the big deal you inconciderate bitch, nice values you are teaching your kids, its OK to break the law if you do it really quick.

Tonight plan on bathing Mya and watching "King Arthur" from netflicks (finished Monk season 1 disc 4 last night and scrapbooked our playdate with the girls page)
Mail me!