Friday, December 10, 2004

Last night we went and got a haircut for Dale with a new girl in downtown Waukesha, she did a nice job and their salon is cute...we went shopping as both of us needed to bring in food for a food day at work today (many kringles=happy coworkers.), went home and read my new book, "The Magnificent Ambersons" by Booth Tarkington (won a Pulitzer Prize back in the day), watched yet another depressing Christmas ER and went to bed.

This AM I have chicken and dumplings in my slow cooker for dinner tonight and its (as I mentioned) a food day at work. We have GOBS of food and I am drinking Holiday Punch which hasnt been spiked yet (thank god) with Vodka. Although I really miss the Vodka....

My dad bought Dale and I a nice bottle of Champainge (not Veuve Cliquot, but you cant really expect a parent to drop a few hundred on booze for their kid, Thanks dad) for after the pregnancy.

I have a list of like 20 things I totally must get done in the house before the kid comes one of which is get rid of the last futon I have in my house. I hate futons.

This weekend should be interesting, we have 4-5 kids plus our 2 coming over for playtime on Saturday afternoon. I have to make sure to get the crap all picked up in the basement so we have room for the kids to deposit more crap all over the basement, which should be fun. Sunday I plan on asking for 45 min to go Westwood and sit in the therapy pool, my back feels yucko.

I have 3 new books (whoo hoo) I just finished London Bridges by James Patterson, I have two new Angie Amalfi (joanne pence) mysteries, plus the aforementioned book by Tarkington and I have a new Manor House mystery by kate Kingsbury. Im waiting for 7 more books to come in the mail so hopefully I have enough to read through the weekend.
Mail me!