Tuesday, February 27, 2007

freaking work, i tell ya...

So today marks the 2 week mark that one of my co-workers has been sick. (let me clarify) sick=i can not come to work but i am well enough to not be at home during the day when work calls and i am well enough to go to the bars at night and i am well enough to go to a rock concert, but i am so very ill that I can not come to work....then another coworker decides whats good for the goose is good for the gander and SHE is not coming to work either...(cause my tummy hurts, wait a minute, i need to go smoke another cigarette...) so its basically me and my 'Mo Tom here doing the work for the department. Its so unbelieveably frustrating and argggg!!!
the sad part is for coworker #1 they cant really do anything...I mean, how do you fire or repremand someone who is "fighting" cancer? Isnt cancer just the free pass? I mean, they did fire 2 pregnant people here and got away with that....I always thought pregnancy was the free pass to acting like an ass at work....I guess not....cancer must just be the lucky card here, I dunno..
Im feeling a bit better today....Dale was sick last night (convieniently when we have 18 loads of laundry to fold and dishes and shit to do...) so nothing got accomplished...Owen had a 101.8 fever at school, now seems fine? As daycare said "we know something was wrong because he didnt want to eat.."
Fuck..How can I already be having a lousy week when its only Tuesday?
Mail me!