Friday, February 02, 2007

Ah MIami! Day One.

For those who wonder: I am down in Miami...At home it is 7 above 0, here it is a cool and crisp 88 degrees :) The flight was uneventful (watched Battlestar on the ipod and was groggy due to the drugs...Checked in the beautiful Wyndham Miami Airport Hotel...ate dinner, bought two drinks at the bar (total cost 23.00 for the drinks..insane) and plan on snuggling down with Dale in our massive King Size, comfy sheets and comforter bed to celebrate our 5th anniversary (today) by watching TV and falling asleep as I am a bit jet lagged. Tomorrow we have our NFL Experience tickets....plan on being at the stadium all day...or at least part. We also have the option to head to Dolphin Mall, South Beach or (my preference) sitting by the pool next to the Tiki Bar (if I see the mighty beach house Tiki God Ill let you all know.) Right now I am buzzing on my 95% Grey Goose 2% Cranberry and 3% ice drink and Dale is sitting next to me trying to map out how we even get to the stadium using light rail and bus. watch for us on TV, we are on the Colts side of the field one section off the end zone (sec 407, row 1) we're wearing our packer hats! The crazy thing about our hotel is right behind me is an authorized NFL dealer hawking NFL merch. They had at least one booth at every airport (even detroit) with superbowl stuff..
Mail me!