Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday is the best day evah!


because, today it snowed (well yesterday and most of last night and then today...) which made my kids happy....today i left work early for the dentist and Hooray I need a root canal and that will be 1000.00 and you can just pay 25% of that up front, okay sweetie poo...and we know it hurts alot but we cant get you in till march sometime...okay?

Then I get home to find out something smells funny in the sink, no idea what unidentifiable smell is or where it is coming from in sink....perhaphs the 1 day worth of every dish we have in the house being dirty?

Thankfully I have two new books "Forever in Blue" and "Plum Lovin'" plus 3 new books I got used at the gym....and Im crabby because my tooth hurts and I am trying to IM ryan on myspace and he is deadout in cyberspace...poop on his head (not really!)......
Mail me!