Monday, January 29, 2007

EAT AT JOES

Today was mostly annoying. I find its completely worthwhile to come to work, if for nothing else than to listen to my 'mo coworker Tom rant against our slacker co workers. Its very positive for me to hear at least 3 times a day "i swear you and i are the only people that do any real work here." aww... today a coworker decided her "tummy" (this while she was holding her kidney area) hurt and had to go home after being at work all of 20 minutes. Its nice how everyone abuses the system isnt it?

Anyways, I was swamped at work all day today, not so swamped that I couldnt watch, and then rewatch The Office 2 part Benihana's Christmas episode while coding files. As I wrote to Ryan, i spewed tea on my monitor trying to hold in a laugh at Dwight telling Angela to start the party. How could I not have started watching this show when Ryan told me about it, I note here for the record, I was an idiot and Ryan is way way cooler than me.

I am both excited to leave for Miami in 3 days and terribly stressed. Excited because 1: its our 5 year anniversary on friday (happy groundhog day all) and 2: we leave for Miami (via detroit) but I am stressed because I really hate to fly and get amazingly scared and overwhelmed...But I found my happy dappy pills so that + a drink (haha) should set me up for the flight. The bad part is I am not sitting next to dale on the way down so I cant hold hands with him.. blah.

I am almost 1/2 way through the great annual re-reading of all the 80+ Nero Wolfe books...not planning on taking them down to florida (as some PB are quite rare and hard to find)...planning on rereading Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, The Mojo Collection (the greatest albums of all time) and I think the Mists of Avalon during the weekend we are gone....
Mail me!