Wednesday, January 24, 2007

is it hump day already?

I have been in a totally 80s mood today (as evidenced by my go-gos shirt under my sweater) I have been watching Romy and Michelle's high school reunion on the ipod and now I am rocking out to "Just Cant Get Enough" by Depeche Mode. Today at work it has been slow. I wouldnt say I have been un-busy, I'm just demotivated so that the day is dragging...plus since Ryan is off I havent gotten my midday flurry of emails when he is on lunch....blah... The good news is we have our flight stuff for the super-de-dooper-bowl...the bummer is on the flight out dale and I dont sit next to each other. Since I am a nervous flyer this makes me not happy, I guess we have the possibility of changing seats for $15.00 if they have room to do that at the gate. Crud.

Dale figured out how to take my DVDs and compress them onto my ipod..so tomorrow I am looking forward to more BSG and possible Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Rushmore, Cars, and The Royal Tennenbaums (its a Wes Anderson day I guess.)

If anyone out there wants in to our superbowl pool at work its $5.00 a square. Call me. I am now rocking out to Ren and Stimpy's theme....this + 3 cups of tea with honey is totally pumping me up for workin out....
Mail me!