Monday, August 28, 2006

tired

tonight I am emotionally and spiritually tired. I don't quite feel like doing anything I need to do (dishes, cleaning the floor, organizing the rummage stuff) and I can't seem to get up the energy to do the stuff I like to do at nite (cross stitch, scrapbook....)

Work was depressing although I made money today and won packer tickets (dale and I plan on seeing reggie bush in 3 weeks), got sad news that carrie's aunt died, a former employee was coming back to work and that we seem to be much poor-er than we were last week (hooray)...

Maybe the fact my kids are turning 3 is the best news I can hope for all week? I have no idea...plus Laura's blog made me sad (not that she is sad, just teenage prostitues selling themselves for 13 cents is horribly sad) and i found my favorite author Patricia Kennealy Morrison has a blog where she says that in fact, my favorite series is dead since her craptacular publisher dumped her after her last book...and its raining, and the Packers are losing horribly...man i shouldnt have gotten out of bed today, no i sure shouldnt have...

Only 6 more days till my spiritual brother man Ryan has his birthday...hoorah!
Mail me!