Wednesday, August 23, 2006

if its out in the universe...

So I have this theory I have been floating around...it stems from at work when we close files as uncollectable (like we have a judgment have been calling daily for 4 years etc..) invariably someone calls in 2 weeks later wanting to pay...I said the universe just knows that we dont care anymore and triggers this "lets pay now" response. I said if we really want to make money, we should just close everything down and force the universe's hand...

That being said...It never ceases to amaze me who out in the world is reading my blog...I got an email today from someone objecting to the content of the donkeyblog (keep in mind its called that for a reason, I am an ass.) Now generally its my position that i love the 1st ammendment & I also realize that I do not have that "fliter" that many people have (the filter that says "if you say this it may hurt someones feelings.") so I say whatever I want, have no issues with being blunt...and I wont say sorry for it, nor remove content...But since it appears that this persons folks found a post online they objected to (and let it be said, I dont generally like to piss off the parents) I found where it was and removed it...from over a year ago...(so thanks for reading the backlog!)

I think this is only the 3rd time where someone was mad at a post..anyway..toy story is almost over and i have to make dinner...TO BE CONTINUED
Mail me!