Thursday, August 10, 2006

relief

so some good news, the gufs are recording again...heard from Goran the other day, sadly don't think I can make the show in October but I posted a few videos below..

As I mentioned to Ryan Bruce is in charge this week since Kurt is OOO. He managed to fix, or at least try to fix some long standing annoying as hell problems in oh, about 30 fucking seconds. It was nice to have someone recognize you have an issue, find someone to fix the issue, and do it, um you know, right now.

Dale is not back home yet...I hope he gets home soon...from his trip.

Checking my calandar I doubt an Atlanta Trip is possible this year...however if Ryan and Andrea have time during the winter holidays, you are all welcome over here for a board-game-a-polooza, maybe Shannon and Jason want to come over too?

Right now I'm toodling around online, listening to a DEPRESSING imix and thinking about starting to watch basic Instinct 2...
Mail me!