Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Yea for Mya she has a new tooth in the front! She pushed through her top left tooth yesterday and it appears that another one is on its way (you can kinda see this "hole" thingy where the tooth should be.)

Yesterday was my 1st day taking the girls to daycare when they had their big girl seats. This was almost impossible to manage for me. Dale and I are working out a system where he can take the girls and pick them up and I can not have to get stressed out doing that....

There is a new candy from Nestle called dark chocolate mint (one of the mini's) MAN do they kick ass!

Ordered a new board game off ebay called Sequence....Robin and Jason showed it to us over the last weekend, pretty fun...I also bought the 2001 promo pack from Loony Labs with my Rabbit Points (long story)....PM to Matt Dull if he checks in, you should go check that out...a new artifact and 2 new (well ok old) mission cards.....

Today at lunch I am going to visit Lynne (my eyebrow lady) to get my brows done. She is by far the BEST brow lady I've ever been to. I also need to call Jen (our hairstylist) and book an appt for dale and I....

Tonight is MW a head to head thing, which means very low maintenance for me....I'm hoping my Early American Chrononauts will be in (I special ordered it last week!)...all is good on the baby front for those who are wondering!
Mail me!