Tuesday, July 20, 2004

So anyways, last two nights my mom has come over to take the girls to the park to play after dinner. This has been nice because 1: I get a break and 2: They get super tired and sleep as soon as we put them down. They came over last night to help me get rid of one of my futons (kick ass) so I can put a crib or something in the new babies room....Have I ever mentioned that ever since I left college I really hate the idea of the metal black futon. I have one more in the basement and I can not WAIT to get rid of it. My parents are giving us their old (read pretty much brand new) furnature. Which is great. I am giving Robin back her big overstuffed chair and I gave her the matching couch (so now she has the full set) which was originally her mom and dads old furnature. In fact, everything in my house is someones old furnature, what the hell? (except my bed, which sucks and dale bought and is not king sized and should be and i should stop bitching)

We watched "50 First dates" last night. It was cute, but since when did Adam Sandler turn into this sappy romantic comedy guy? As always the (as dale calls them) "3 guys" who are in all his movies were beyond funny as was Rob Schneider. Ive also watched two movies lately...The Deerhunter and October Sky which have led me to this conclusion, living in Pennsylvania really sucks, its dirty and everyone either mines or works with steel and is poor and mean....

We have Starsky and Hutch and Bubba Ho Tep coming today from Netflix, of course since tonight is Mechwarrior Night we wont get to watch till tomorrow.

I get my early american chrononauts today....hey MD i got a 2001 promo card from Loony labs...do you have that one? Its The Jade Statue of tirade.....

anyways....keeping busy around the house, we have about 10, 000 weeds to pull, plus a deck to clean off (which I plan on hosing off tonight) so the girls can use their new swimmy pool....Oh yes the a/c had abroken wire or some shit in the walls and they fixed that, now my allergies are somewhat back to normal.

I suck becase I still haven't seen Spiderman 2.
Mail me!