Monday, July 12, 2004

Ok I think I last posted on Wed? so alot seemed to have happened since then. I'll break it down for you: If you dont want to read the medical stuff skip to item #2

#1 I'm having some complications with the pregnancy (some bleeding/some bloody discharge). I had an ultrasound last week Thursday, the baby was (then) 15 weeks 2 days old (they measure bones etc...to date it) and my new due date is December 28, 2004. Lucky kid born around X-Mas.....The baby appeared to be fine, doing alot of moving (I cant feel that yet) and was sucking its thumb (very cute). I will try to take a picture of my u/s picture and post here so you can see the little bugger.

I then ran into the obgyn cause, you arent supposed to fucking bleed while you are pregant...The dr checked my plumbing out and said everything looked fine...If I keep bleeding I will have to go on bedrest at 16 weeks. This will be a disaster, seriously a disaster. I had to rest all weekend and I only seem to have this bleedy problem in the AM and PM.

#2. I had my meeting on Thursday. It was an incredible waste of time. I did find out some things during it and we caught the other party in 2 outright lies (which they later admitted were lies or "forgot") There was a lot of things said that were stupid and the end of the day the mediator said "they have a lot of problems and a lot to think about." So I am feeling good about it I guess.....sad that we couldnt have done this before the fact....whatever fuck them eh?

#3. Went to door county for the weekend (baumer family reunion) with the kids. They now have their BIG GIRL car seats and are facing forward which they (and we) like. Malinda likes to stare out the car window and fall asleep. We had hours and hours of fun listening to Sesame Street on CD with the kids. We stayed at the Landmark, they gave us cribs and highchairs (nice) to use. We went out for food and spent time with Robin and Jason. On Sat. Dale's cousins husbands family has a house on lake MI (Jonesport) and we spent time at a cookout. We played many card games after the kids went to sleep.

Sunday we drove home and my mom took Malinda out for the day. I watched the end (disc 2) of Pearl Harbor (didnt suck as much as I thought) and took a nap. And thats the weekend.
Mail me!