Monday, November 21, 2005

Update: Week of November 21

A long weekend.

This weekend started out with Friday being a long day. We had to take Owen for his 2nd flu shot, the girls stayed overnight with my folks to go to a band concert so I didn't see them for 2 days.

Friday we went to Kohls and I found 2-3 tops for Robin's wedding at like 85% off, plus I had an extra 10% off coupon, which means I found shirts for, and I shit you not, $1.35. Crazy Crazy Crazy. I have to return one thing (didn't look right) later this week.

Watched 3 movies this week: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (pretty neat), Fever Pitch (not ½ bad), and Madagasar (the kids liked it, I only saw bits and pieces of it), I also bought Northern Exposure: Season 3-watched most of disc one-super good one of my all time favorite shows!

Saturday we took the kids to Brueggers Bagels for lunch (Mya ate a WHOLE bagel with PB & J, Mya never eats a whole ANYTHING….), we then went to the world best Pick N. Save in Oconomowoc for shopping. We then ate lunch #2 at Pick N Save as they have about 100000 samples. Yum Yum.

We basically chilled at home the rest of the day, raked the millions of leaves still in the yard (everyone had fun-it was cold), napped everyone and had dinner. No big deal for the day.

Sunday we had Auntie V come over, we went to the Christmas Parade downtown. I managed to bring in all my Halloween candy to get rid of it, now I have a pound of candy from this parade. The people in the parade were even chucking candy at OWEN who was sleeping on my moms lap. What the hell? It was very very cold outside, but the kids saw Santa. Malinda then informed me Mya is scared of Santa, and Mya informed me "I scared of Santa."

Last night I lost my fantasy game (I blame Dale who started Jake Plummer for me and me for allowing him to Start Jake Plummer) and watched more Northern Exposure, did some cross stitch, cleaned the kitchen and made a chicken ring for the food day at work today, and went to bed.\n

I also finished "A Feast for Crows" way good, there is supposed to be another book out soon, most excellent. I am starting to read "The Bourne Supremacy" which should take a good week or so to plow through.\n

This week being Thanksgiving I don\'t work Thursday, I work Friday for 3 hours and work Saturday for 5 hours. Have an event Friday afternoon at 2pm, Saturday, no plans, Sunday, no plans.

Just to REMIND everyone, My 29\nth birthday is THURSDAY. You are more than welcome to buy me songs on itunes ;).