Monday, November 14, 2005

Catching Up

Catching you all up…..

It's been a pretty busy week or so here. I've been planning and cooking and buying food for Robin's party (wedding shower) which was Saturday. It was a Mexican theme since Robin is getting married in Mexico. We had about 20 people (?) and enough food to feed 40 ( I would guess.) We ate Mexican for dinner Saturday night, Lunch and Dinner Sunday. Then I am having more Mexican today for lunch. My thought is if I never see another taco shell after this week it will be too soon!

Robin got a TON of kitchen stuff and she seemed pretty pleased. I met her future M-I-L and her future Aunt in Law (?) They drove all the way out here from Vermont and Pennsylvania (respectively) very long trip!

Dale and Fred took the girls to the zoo and they had a nice time. Malinda went and cracked everyone up, she was watching the cows get milked and they were mooing, whatever, Dale said "would you like to talk to the cows?" Thinking she would just moo back. So she walks up to the cow and says "Hello, why are you so nice?" What the hell? I guess Dale and Fred cracked up over that one.

Sunday was windy (40 mph) and crappy so the kids stayed inside. Malinda decided to play with her poop again Sunday AM so we started out the day GREAT! She fell at Toni's house last week and gashed her hand pretty good, well playing with her poop and getting poop in her cut means she now has an infected cut in her hand. We are zipping her up backwards in her jimmies from now on (sigh).

Friday night I had my twins club meeting, it was pretty good. I'm perturbed with someone in the club for the controlfreak way they are handling something, but I'll survive.

This week, Yoga tonight, Wednesday night is a Scrapbook meeting for Memory Junction, Friday we only have 1 kid, and that on day he gets a 2
nd flu shot. Saturday I have no plans, maybe we will hit Betty Brinn?

Jeff and Kristie are here next week, we\'re planning on trying to see them.

I also got the 4th book in the Fire and Ice series "A Feast of Crows" by George R.R. Martin, they have delayed the publishing of this book like 2 years. It's been crazy. Its pretty good so far. I just finished "Wicked" which was also really good. "
Mail me!