Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday and no Gilmore Girls!

A very lazy Tuesday today at work. Its the end of the month and I'm pretty much done with what I have to do. I have 6 things that plan on paying tomorrow but nothing else to do. There aren't any incoming calls to answer so I'm pretty much sitting around thinking about how tired I am (stupid me ate turkey for lunch-ugg) and how much I would like a nap.

I have a new semi-addictive vice here, and I blame by Yogi, I am LOVING dark chocolate covered Ginger. Its very tasty and apparently Ginger is an appetite suppressant (except for more dark chocolate covered Ginger).

Tonight Dale is getting his hair cut, I am running to Kohl's to return a shirt I bought for Robin's wedding, buying Dale a birthday card, buying Laura an early birthday card, buying stamps, and running to get the kids. No idea what I am making for dinner or when Dale will be home from the haircut.
Mail me!