Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving Update.

Thanksgiving update:

Spent Thanksgiving (my birthday) at my parents house. The kids were reasonably well behaved. I got some new sheets for my bed for my birthday from my parents.

Friday we went to the Reynolds to see Jeff and Kristie, visited with Jeff and also saw Ralph and Jamie and Mark Muench, who brought Vic up-we arranged to spend time with them Saturday night.

Saturday I had to work 5 hours (no biggie) although I don't know if I mentioned my "good deed gone wrong" from last week.

This guy I works with has no car and no bank accounts and wanted a ride to cash his check. I didn't want to spend my whole lunch hour driving 3 miles away to get to a bank, just because "I hate the other branch around here." OK, so I drive around on my lunch hour for 25 min trying to find him a bank he "liked." Finally he ended up going to a Check Cashing place which I guess charges him $30.00 to cash his check.

He is all pissed AT ME because he has to spend this to cash his check?!!! Is it my fault he chooses to not get a car (long story), and doesn't "like" bank accounts (how can you exist and not have a bank account?) and that he has to pay a fee to cash his check!

Now he isn't speaking to me for 3 days, ok whatever. Like I care….

So Saturday this guy is working as well. About 11:30 he comes over "Can you drive me across the street to Walgreens after work?" I'm like "Sorry I have to go the other way and get to my in laws right after work." He flounces off in this big SNIT because I won't drive him across the street!

Then I learn today from another coworker that he asked another girl we work with for a ride, she basically said, "Sorry, I have to leave right after work." And he actually comes back at her with "(big dramtic sigh) "well it's just across the street." And stomps off!
If it's just across the street, walk your lazy ass over there!!!

Saturday afternoon we dropped the kids off at my parents after I picked up the pack n play for Owen. Saturday afternoon Mark and Vic came over and we played a few hands of Chrononauts and also Settlers of the Stone Age. Had dinner at Casa del Rio. Went to bed early

Sunday watched football, went to Ocnonomowoc for groceries (yum), watched some Northern Exposure-Season 3 and went to bed.

This week, no big plans, Oil Changes on Friday, Dale's 31st Birthday on Wednesday"
Mail me!