Wednesday, June 22, 2005

long story part 2

false alarm, owen asleep...anyways....about 9:40 i take off my jammies to get into shorts and my leg is BLUE. BLUE. For some reason I drive to Wales (10 min or so) in pain with said BLUE legto the chiro. she sees me, does an adjustment and tells me and I quote "well you must just have something pinched there, go home and ice that and come back and see me at 4pm today."

I call Dale at 10:30 from the dr's changing room and say "get home now. now." I have NO idea how i made it home as I could barely walk, stay concious. By now my leg is turning from BLUE to PURPLE and has swollen to about 2x the size of my other (right) leg. I made it home and got in the house (no idea again)

and spent the next 30-40 min literally screaming in pain in our bed.

about 30 sec before dale walked in I moved to the couch and then dale found me doubled over and screaming. Labor was painless compared to this. seriously.

Dale asked me "do you want to see your dr or go to the ER?" I said "dr." because I knew he could grease the wheels at the hospital (and he did)

Dr called the hospital and said I needed an U/S right away and called the surgeons on line. Made it from his office (by goodwill in waukesha) to the ER in 2 min and was in and out of conciousness in the car....
Mail me!