Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hello

So work this week has been nice, it took me about 6 hours to do my mail, work through the 11 bankruptcy notices I had and generally catch up. The temp we have working here (and i use working lightly) is leaving Friday to go play GI Joe in Iraq so Mark (my collection partner in crime) is pulling out his hair trying to do everything!

We have a busy couple of weekends. This friday is Dr. Appt/oil change day and I may take the kids swimming, friday afternoon or saturday am.....I also have some cute ass pictures from last weekend at my Uncle's 50th bday, i should post them for Kristie's mom :)

Also my CREATIVE MEMORIES party has been rescheduled to JULY 27TH @ 6:30 pm. You are all invited and as before we will have Taco Pie Dip, Yum. Happy 4th of July. Shannon, what are you guys up to Saturday??
Mail me!