Monday, April 11, 2005

WIERDNESS

What is happening to married people? Someone I used to work with has a restraining order against her husband for abuse after maybe 2-3 years of marriage, someone else I used to work with has completely broken off ties with their family because their spouce is psychotic and controlling and has totally fucked up both families, someone else I know is getting divorced after 6 MONTHS of being married (WTF?), my friend Bryce got married and divorced within a year, this girl I know got married, had 2 kids, and her husband cheated on her told her right before the kids 2nd birthday/holidays, left her, with the kids, no money, working like 800 hours a week, he quit his job and now lives with his mother making minimum wage and she is getting evicted and cant pay her car payments or anything else and she is only 24!!! And then my neighbor has 5 kids (2 sets of twins) and her husband left them and now they are divorced!!! Seriously people, try not to get married if you plan on fucking it up, its just not worth it.

:NOTE TO SELF: HUG DALE AGAIN TONIGHT FOR BEING A GOOD HUSBAND.
Mail me!