Thursday, April 07, 2005

DEREK NEEDS YOUR HELP!

My friend derek is in Japan teaching English to the Japaneese and he needs headshots of people in an effort to teach them the differences in people from other cultures, they (japaneese) tend to believe they can tell the difference among the asian cultures just by looking at someone, its kind of racist actually....( & its a pretty cool teaching idea!)

He needs pictures of different people, men, women, kids etc.. sent to him along with the name of the person, their age, and their nationality. I have already sent him pictures of: Me, Dale, Dylan, Dan, Dan E, Matt & his wife, Breezy and her Matt, Owen, Mya, Malinda, Jeff and Kristie, Jenny Lemm and Dan, Robin, Dan Kuchler, Tommy and Lia and renee and Lucas

But if you have a picture of yourself or of your kids with a close up of the face, and you are willing to email it to him that would be great.

Based on who I think he knows people of NON WHITE decsent are going to be vastly underrepresented so if you or someone you know happens to be black, brown, red, yellow, green, purple etc... that would help....

Please email Derek at Derek's Email I'd like to help him as much as I can, Shannon I know you have a few cute pictures of Gage laying around and Julie F-M I know your kids are cuties, plus being of mixed heritage they would help him alot, I bet a picture of your hubbie would be great too!
Mail me!