Monday, April 18, 2005

Sunny weekend...

Thursday night, I have no idea what we did...

Friday I had the Merry Maids over to give me an est to clean the house. They are coming today to clean 'er top to bottom, cost like 143.00...My plan is not not use them again if i dont have to, they are way way expensive (like 112/wk) but the 1st cleaning is a very detailed one, they are washing the woodwork, baseboards, vents etc...and moving all furnature and vacuming under it all. The house is so crazy I just gave up and want to get it 100% clean so I have a place to start from. Friday afternoon we moved the kids swingset outside and did some yardwork (getting up old leaves from the flower beds). The kids had fun out in the nice day/fresh air.

Friday night I fucked up and went to my boss' house for her Silpadia party, a week early! Ended up eating a late dinner there (thanks Ken and Kristin) and chatting till 9:30pm....I will be back this week friday! She also gave me the number for their cleaning lady who is like 70.00 every 2 weeks....

Saturday we did an oil change and dale needs new rear brakes and a new cable for his seat. Dale is pissed that they charged us for 30 min of labor when they didnt have the part and when they do get the part we get docked another 60 min of labor because they chose to not stock that part.

Sat. afternoon more outside time with the kids and Owen....

Watched: Wonderfalls Disc 2&3, Oceans 12, Ladder 49, Mr. 3000, Sideways, & some wiggles video for the kids. All good.

Sunday swimming at Westwood with the kids.

Today Yoga and signing up for more Yoga.
Mail me!