Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sick=Green??

Why is everything green when you are sick? Poop turns green, your snot is green, you vomit pea soup like Linda Blair in the Exorcist, you're green around the gills. WTF? Owen had green stuff coming out of his eyes yesterday and his eyes are all crusted shut and I had to warm compress him to get them open. Dr. said over the phone he may have a sinus infection coming out his eyes, since his nose couldnt keep up...so the junk comes out his eyes as overflow or something-lovely. He is at the dr right now with my mom seeing Ostendorf....He slept really good...I woke him at 10, fed him and put him right back to bed and he slept in his crib till 3am all by himself (good boy)!

Went over to drop him off this AM and Malinda was up so we set her down to watch the Koala Bros.

I-tunes for the day: Rock DJ-Robbie Williams, Constant Craving-k.d. Lang, I belive in a thing called love-darkness, & Big Yellow Taxi-Joni Mitchell
Mail me!