Friday, September 10, 2004

They fired someone at work today. I'm thinking the girl they fired may sue since she was the only person of color we had working here---its always about race or sex when you get canned....Of course it could be the fact that since I was hired shes been out sick or coming in late or on vacation more than she's been in the office, but hey, who knows!? Still sad, she was a really nice person and very friendly.

Sadder news is we aren't doing D&D anymore since Dustin had to drop out (new baby on the way and he doesnt see much of his other daughter as it is) we will miss him, he rocks!

Busy night tonight, I have my twins meeting, Dale is going to see his HS friend Ryan's band play in Milwaukee late tonight---Plus I'm feeling lousy, I have heartburn or acidy something....I didnt get this with the twins, I also didnt puke at all with the twins...maybe its because its a boy....Thanks to Dawn at work for letting me steal her Tums!
Mail me!