Wednesday, September 29, 2004

So I don't think the girls have Whooping Cough, but Malinda has been coughing more than last week so I'm calling the dr. to see if they need to get checked out. (bah)

Last night was MW night but Dale was running the event and didnt play so I went home with the baby.

She fell asleep in the car and was down for the night leaving me to:

1: Watch Gilmore girls and finish a baby bib for the next kid, 2: Finish Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell 3: Clean the house with Dale for 30 min (garbage, Kitty litter, dishes, strapping down babyhighchairs, laundry) and 4: fall asleep around 10:30 or so.

Tonight is Movie night, we have "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Super Size Me," and a CLASSIC "MST 3k="Santa Claus vs. the Martians" with the BEST christmas song ever (that makes me miss Dan and Dylan) "Oh Lets all have a Patrick Swayze Christmas" and it also features the rare and much coveted, "Roadhouse" boardgame-tally-ho!
Mail me!