Friday, September 24, 2004

So we are having a completely awkward lunch today at work. A few months ago we hired this person to help with some admin. stuff around here. Like 3 weeks after she started she had this freak accident and was gone from work....long story short, the accident was a good thing since she had a cat scan that showed her breast cancer was back and she needed treatment, so essentially shes been gone for from work since then.

Now she is quitting because (obviously) she needs medical treatment, but we are having a pizza lunch to celebrate (?) her leaving because I have cancer (again). What the hell? It's supposed to be a nice thing, but honestly I can't think of anything more depressing....I'm just going to grab some pizza and go on an "errand" so I dont have to stay....
Mail me!