Friday, September 17, 2004

So as of right now my mom and dad are opening up the rummage sale at our house...just think next week I can actually park in my garage! I'm wondering how my mom is going to watch the kids and do a rummage sale all at the same time, but I'm sure she will handle it!

Its been pretty nice out at nights so we've been playing with the kids outside before we put them down to bed, last night they decided to crack each other up for an hour when we put them down....Malinda was pacing back and forth in her crib and Mya was making her laugh by making funny noises. Sadly they were still sleeping when I left this AM so we didnt get to see each other.

Watched Scooby Doo 2 last night, outside of Linda Cardellini in a neoprene orange jumpsuit, the movie was a stinker...(not nearly as excellent as Kill Bill V.2, a movie I will be buying once it comes out as a 2 disc special ed.

I have no idea what movies are up next from netflix, I think maybe Jersey Girl and maybe Mean Girls?

Tomorrow we are off to Madison in the AM for the Twins testing and lunch with Robin....maybe we will run into Breezy?
Mail me!