Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Ran MW last night. Had two jags there that I had never played against before. One guy was so loud Mya couldnt sleep (usually the girls can sleep through a war) so she was up till 9pm....and crabby. One guy was too busy 1: asking silly rules questions that even I know the answer to and 2: bitching about how "stupid" the rules are and how he quit playing for this reason etc....

I seriously hope these guys never show up again....our core group are nice and most importantly quiet people. These guys were incredible fuck ups. They showed up late, took like eons to build an army and bitched that I didnt give them extra time....arg.

Today I get to take myself out to lunch and I am debating on what to eat as I'm not really hungry for anything in specific...maybe I'll walk down to the public house....
Mail me!