Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Had every intention of going to the gym last night after work. I felt like doo-doo afterwork and went home and had a much needed 40 min rest before picking up the girls at daycare. Apparantly, Mya attempted t o crawl into Morgan's (who is about 4 mo old?) carseat on top of her to try and go home with Morgan and her dad. Nice, my kid is already trying to escape me!

The grandparents came over and played with the kids for 45 min or so and then we put them to bed with no crying or waking up-yippie!

Dale actually got to play his PS2 game (something about a robot freedom fighter?) and I fell asleep reading my biography of Billy Wilder-so I got more sleep than I usually do.

COUNTDOWN TO OHIO!! WE LEAVE IN 9 DAYS! You can see what I plan on doing for 4 days by checking here Origins
Mail me!