Tuesday, June 01, 2004

It was not a long enough weekend. It rained too damn much (although congrats to the Mierzwa's who had nice weather for their wedding-i'll try to post a link to a picture here in a few days), I was very tired all weekend and sick most of the time.

Friday we stayed in with the kids-Saturday we went to Sam's club and the mall (note to self, do not go to Sams Club on a saturday when its raining no matter how many tasty free samples are offered.)-Sunday went to my aunts house for my cousin Matt/Pauls graduation (college and HS), Monday we were going to go to Mike's annual BBQ, but it was raining and cold and I didnt want to drive to tosa to hang at mikes house with the girls-so we spent a fun afternoon @ the Reynolds playing with Kieran who is a walkin' machine!

Today I have some calls to make and I will have some interesting news for everyone next week....
Mail me!