Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Yea fixed code, look at me I'm a freaking Haxor. Bah.

Spent last night at Hobbytown with Dale, Scott and Malinda.....Took off early as the baby was tired....went home earlier than usual, got Malinda to sleep (perhaps the newness of sleeping in Mya's crib vs her own) and managed to catch the last 45 in of my TV show while I went through a weeks worth of daycare forms etc....and managed to get them in some sort of order (ie not in a nuclear pile on the floor/table/counter/shelf).

Dale and I then went nuts washing the bottles/dishes/stove and filling up tomorrows (today) bottles for daycare....

Managed to also get a book read (One for the Money by Janet Evanovich) and try to crack out a few chapters of Al Frankin (while I cracked up)

Tonight Dale is getting his hair cut by Jen (and maybe colored...who knows?!) while Mya and I have some Mommy and Me time...if its nice, I think a walk to the park for some swingtime is in order.

we have no less than 5 retirement parties to attend in the next 3 weeks. arg!
Mail me!