Thursday, May 27, 2004

Odd Neighborhood Fact: Dateline Waukesha:

Our neighbors across the street have moved out and abandoned their house at 2700 Algoma Terrace. They have knee high grass/weeds, an uncovered full swimming pool (read breeding ground for disease ridden mosquitoes), and a dog shit covered backyard (they had a huge golden lab). I guess the house has been empty for months (?). My mom said "you can call the city and they will at least cut the grass and charge the owners on their p-tax bill." OK. So I call the city Building Deparment this AM and give them an address, 2702 Algoma Terr. The lady says "do you mean 2700?" I said, "sure, well why not, the house next to it is 2704.." She says "well we know that house, we have had numerous complaints and we are "working on the problem."

Well what the fuck does that mean??? How many people have to complain in my nice-reasonably upper middle class neighborhood?

This house is so bad that at the reunion this weekend, this guy Dale hadn't seen in 10 years knew exactly where we lived because he said "oh you live across the street from the dogshitgrass house." Thats fucking weak man.
Mail me!