Tuesday, May 25, 2004

LONG WEEKEND. I forgot how tiring it is to keep up with Dylan. He stayed at our house but didnt sleep there. The reunion was fun until the end when Dylan got his drink on, had an argument with dale and we left the bar (nice place actually) around 2:30....I got a call from Mikey around god knows when saying they would stop by to pick up his stuff, so I stayed up even later waiting for people to show up that never did- I guess Dylan showed up around 6:45am or something (thanks to Matt and Mark for dropping him off)...he was of course still drunk and seemed to think it was 4:30 am...he packed up his stuff and proceeded to lay down to sleep. I hauled his ass out of bed and into the car as we had to go to the airport.

Got him there in time and dropped his way way drunk arse off at the terminal.

Went home, canceled gaming as Dale had a migraine and I had 2 hours of sleep. Around 2 o clock the phone calls started from texas as it appears Dylan was so drunk that he passed out in a chair at the terminal and missed his flight. Dan called me at 3:30 saying that Dylan had just woken up from being passed out and called home.

It cost 600.00 to buy a new one way ticket home, and most likely Dylan will lose the job over this as he had to work at like 2pm.

So props to everyone who did'nt help Dale and I in getting Dylan to leave the bar at the end of the night when he should have left; and tahnks for taking him to whereever he was after the bar to drink some more, you know that fucking helped alot.

Thanks for making me look like an ass when I promised the Pedens I would make sure he came home on time.

This is my big rant. Im crabby, I'm suffering from lack of sleep and illness-The kids are sick and I'm pissed off at everybody.. Once I say my big, Fuck you very much I should feel better. There I feel better.

And I will be calling the Dylan and giving him hell too....

The party for my dad on Sunday night was very nice. It was a nice turnout. Took a sick day yesterday as I felt like hell.
Mail me!