Tuesday, July 08, 2003

So next week I am getting a GE 3d ultrasound Click here to see what they look like The cool thing is they can video tape the ultrasound and also put pictures on a blank CD-R for you. So next week I can email everyone pictures of the kids. The ultrasound is so detailed that you can see their faces, fingers, eyelashes etc..

Some of the people at work who were pregnant did'nt want to get the scan because they thought it would be too creepy to see what their kids looked like before they were born, which may or may not bother me, I don't know...

I know my mother in law is excited about seeing them, Dale's cousin had a 4d scan done with her first baby (and maybe the 2nd one, Im not sure....) and it is really amazing. So if you would like to purchase a lovely Voluson 730/Logiq 7 or Logiq 9 let me know, I can hook you up with a nice sales rep!