Wednesday, July 16, 2003

bah, what a bust yesterday. We didnt get to get the 4d ultrasound, just a normal 3d ultrasound (albet with the new logiq 9's). We have a Cd rom of pictures, (if you want to see a few, email me and I will send you some) but they arent as cool as the 4d would have been.) Plus my nerve was acting up during the scan so I was in alot of pain on my back :(

We saw the girls fighting however. Apparantly my kid (baby "b") was kicking dales kid "baby a" in the crotch. Now this isnt really what was happening as they have a pretty thick membrane between them, but on the scan it looks like shes pushing the membranes and her foot was in the other girls crotch. and baby a had her hands up by her face, which was funny...i think we have it on the vcr tape of the scan.

the plummer is here now fixing our sink (we have a new one and a new faucet) and the cat is freaked.