Monday, July 14, 2003

busy weekend this weekend! Saturday went to the dump, the dentist, the kmart for a cooler, the grocery store (2x), and the booze store (the looks that I got being pregnant and carrying booze out were funny), and my parents house (2x) to pick up a grill and a cooler.

we got pulled over 2 seconds outside of my parents house for not having a front plate on my truck (i havent had a front plate since I bought it 2 years ago) and were let off with a "warning" to "fix" that.

we then had everyone over for the worlds largest BBQ/babyshower. Had many sausages this weekend, also some yummy spinich dip (thanks robin) and brownies (thanks robin and carol!). Played a rousing game of bocci in the backyard (the anti-reynolds beat the reynolds 12-10 thanks to my stunning 2 point last round)....then Muench, Mike, Dale, Jeff and I stayed at our place LATE to play munchkin and illuminati. Jeff brought over Papa Murphys-yum.

sunday mikey got a free 1/2 barrel (about 1/2 of it was left) from his bosses boss who had party on saturday and no one drank. sooo, dan, julie, mike, muench, jeff, jim, crystal, jake, nikki, me and dale went down to the pond to eat the leftover food from saturday and help finish the keg (except for me, I didnt help down warm MGD). I left around 4pmish and came back at around 7:30ish to find dale very very drunk in the pond with jake and mikey. went back home, got my suit and drove in to swim me and the girls out to the far raft to watch over said drunk hubbie.

around 8:30ish took my drunk hubbie home and make him mac and cheeze since he hadnt eaten anything but chips all afternoon.

2:am drunk hubbie proceeded to wake all of us up by throwing up in the bathroom. On a good note he did toss out the garbage can he puked in before coming back to bed.

3am drunk hubbie finally took some asprin like I told him too 4 hours before.

and now its 8am and I am working today.

plan on hitting the BB game to watch bucko coach in a few hours.