Monday, July 21, 2003

Busy weekend. Dale and I had a date nite and went to Sticks & Stones in Brookfield on Friday night. It was very very tasty-very. Then we went to look at cars. We are going to test drive a Subaru Legacy Wagon at the Acura dealership Tonight. It's pretty sweet, and darker blue, and stick (thank god)!

Saturday spent time with Dan who is here from Texas, was at Jeffs then went to the Pond to cook out and swim and play a crazy game of bocci (which turned into Sand Bocci and toss the ball 7000 feet bocci thanks to Muench).

Sunday we gamed here at our place and ate Yummy food from the deli (thanks mikey). Now this week I (Thankfully) have very little to do, no doctors appointments, no baseball games, and all I need to do is head into the office on Friday to go to a 1 hour meeting (and lets hope I feel shitty enough to just call in for it!)

Sprechen of that, I actually feel pretty crappy. Have a cold (gotta be from the pond), Im achy pretty much everywhere from the waste down (except my back doesnt hurt, go figure?) My boss is gone all week in CT so I'm not sure how much real work (new) I will get this week, looks like another week of updating the manual for training, yippie skippy!