Saturday, November 03, 2007

this crap has got to stop
friday morning owen wakes up covered in his own poop and puke again...back into the shower he goes, he does go to school since it was "farmer/cowboy" dress up day and he wants to go, ok no problem. He makes it the whole day at school, I pick him up get him home, change his diaper (he has mondo diaper rash) and dale gets home...."hey, lets go out and get a fish fry." (since the girls are at grandmas house for the night) so we go to the gasthaus and wait for like 25 min to sit down and Owen is all happy and eating pretzels and string cheese whatever. we sit down and our table is next to the guy playing acordion, which makes owen mental happy and he is clapping at every song and chatting with the acordion guy....cool.

mommy gets a grey goose and cranberry as she has had a hard week and we get our fish frys which are yummo and owen is eating the applesauce and having a blast. terrific.

at the tail end of the meal he wants to sit next to me, ok i move his chair over and he sits next to me. im about to finish off my drink and eat the last latke when he looks at me, says "mommy?" and proceeds to linda blair in exorcist projectile vomit all over himself, the table, my lap, my leg and my arm. he then starts to cry. so I am sitting there, covered in his puke and he is covered in puke and we grab our waitress who was very sweet about getting us a few wet soapy towels etc...dale wraps owen up in his coat and takes him to the bathroom.

I pay the waitress (and in all the confusion I take off one of my rings and leave it at the table....dale goes back in like 10 min later and the ring is gone, im sad but at least it was just a cheep-y art fair ring_ tip her like 25% for cleaning up puke and dale brings owen outside naked in his coat. we find some clothes in the car and get him dressed and go home for me to hose myself down in the shower and dump my clothes in the wash.

i slept on the floor in his room last night since he was making gaggy noises all night.

im totally spent.

Mail me!